Assalamualaikum..Thanks for visit my blog. Let's read, understand, thoroughly, accept and do commented (^_^)v ,,KikiLalaWengWeng

30 May 2013

New born in our family

Nur Farisha Adriana binti Mohamad Amri

7 April 2013

Farisha is our new spiritual in our family. She is my first niece. First moment when I know I will get the title "mak lang" alhamdulillah. Speechless. I always wait for that time to see the gift from Allah. I think I would get nephew and I'm already pick a name to him. But Allah already set another plan for His servant. Here I want to share some picture of Farisha..Enjoy..

My Love



First day out



Have a nice dream syg. Don't cry a lot.




Fisrt sight to mak lang.. tq Adik.



Still sleepy.. adik-adik..hehe



With mak tok.. 



Time to play.




"Hey, look at my hair..I am balding"



Ready to be grabs by aunts.



"Abah eye's"



Miss this cute girl.

Adik, wait for mak lang. I miss u a lot. Even you always cry when with me..hehe., but I am in peacefully looking at u.. You are my spiritual..

Note : Sorry for my grammy..Ohh my english.. :p



No comments:

Post a Comment